Yogi Tish is a Spiritual Life Coach and Yoga & Meditation Teacher based out of Austin, Texas. She helps people design a life they absolutely love. People love her straight forward style, sense of humor, and whacky attempts at English colloquialisms.
Yogi Tish's "Meditation & Mindfulness in a Changing World" was a sold-out hit during the the 2017 South By Southwest conference. She has hosted numerous Desire Map workshops throughout Texas and presented "You and Goal Setting" to the Junior League of Austin's members.
When she's not coaching, blogging or teaching yoga, she's hanging with her dog, Presley, and rocking Adidas Originals. Send her an e-mail at email@example.com today!
Yogi Tish is trained in the following methodologies --
- Active interviewing
- Danielle LaPorte's Desire Map
- Gabrielle Bernstein's Spirit Junkie Masterclass Level One
- Career Development
- Baptiste Level One
I am able to speak extensively on the following topics
- Honing in on your desires to create a life you really want
- Goal setting
- Time management
- A Course in Miracles
- Overcoming self doubt and fear to live your best life
- Mental discipline (Train your brain and change your life)
- Yoga philosophy and meditation
- The art of reinvention (I have worked in the Latin music business, education industry, Finance, and advertising)
- Listening to your inner wisdom
- How to be authentically you
- How to stop people pleasing and step into your power
and many other topics. She is comfortable with tailoring her coaching to suit your needs.
YT received her 200 hour teacher training certification at YogaOne Studios in Houston, Texas under the tutelage of Roger and Albina Rippy.
YT is a 2014 MBA graduate of Rice University's Jones Graduate School of Business, located in Houston, Texas. She received her Bachelor of Arts in Economics/Business and Spanish from Agnes Scott College in Decatur, Georgia.
Photo by Chaz Williams Photography